Union Corrugating creates a variety of metal roofing materials and products. We are proud to carry a full line of their products because we believe in the quality of their workmanship. As a Florida Union metal roofing distributor, we look forward to helping you find the best product of choice for your metal roofing project. Check out this highlight of Union’s metal roofing products:
Residential & Commercial Metal Roofing
Union provides metal roofing products that are designed for residential, commercial and post-frame metal roofing applications. They provide both exposed and concealed fastener metal roofing systems. What is the difference between these products?
- Exposed Fastener: These systems use screw fasteners that are visible on the exterior of the metal roofing surface. This type of system is extremely economical and has been proven as a reliable system over the many years it has been in use.
- Concealed Fastener: This system employs a method that allows the screws to be completely concealed after installation. This product is available in standing seam metal roofing systems from Union. It is a wonderful choice for those who are looking for a high level of durability against extreme weathering since the fastener is never exposed to the elements.
If you are interested in a standing seam metal roofing system from Union, they provide three types: screw flange, snap lock and mechanically seamed. Feel free to contact us to learn about the specific benefits of each system.
The following are all metal roofing products available from Union Corrugating Company:
Metal Roofing: Exposed Fastener
- MasterRib: A popular choice for residentail and post-frame application
- ValuRib: The economy version of MasterRib
- 5v: A traditional five V profile
- Corrugated: Original wavy profile of metal roofing
- R, PBR, IR-Panel: Often chosen for industrial, commercial and steel frame buildings, a 4-rib profile
Standing Seam Metal Roofing: Screw Flange
- Advantage-Lok II: Standing seam with inegral screw flang
Standing Seam Metal Roofing: Snap Lock
- SL150: 1.50″ (1-1/2″) rib height, 16″ coverage snap lock standing seam
- SL175: 1.75″ (1-3/4″) rib height snap lock standing seam
Standing Seam Metal Roofing: Mechanically Seamed
- ML150: 1.50″ (1-1/2″) rib height mechanical lock standing seam
- ML200: 2.00″ rib height mechanical lock standing seam
Stone Coated Metal Roof Shingles
Ready to learn more about Union Corrugating products? Please feel free to contact a representative from B&B Wholesale Metals anytime! We are proud to provide these quality Union metal roofing products in Florida and across the nation.