- Fastener designed to attach steel roofing & siding used in post-frame & residential metal roofing applications.
- Threads transition from fine to coarse to generate superior holding strength in various wood substrates.
- Sharp Point & pronounced lead thread consistently drills high tensile 29 & 26 gauge steel with no “point walking.”
- Type 17 point reduces metal shavings that can embed themselves in the rubber washer.
- EPDM rubber is vulcanized to a steel washer to form an excellent seal even when driven at an angle.
FOR PROPER APPLICATION, THE USE OF IMPACT DRIVERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED ON ANY PAINTED FASTENER
#10 x 1”
#10 x 1.5”
#10 x 2”
#14 x 1” *
*Please call for Product Availability in these lengths.