2300 Construction Tripolymer Sealant is a single component, high-performance elastomeric sealant for use in a wide variety of roofing, trim, architectural metal, manufacturing, underdeck system, solar roof system, and general construction applications.
Exceptional elongation and flexibility. Excellent adhesion to many building surfaces, even when damp. Remains flexible. UV resistant. Resealable, may be applied over itself. Paintable. Asphalt shingle compatible. Easily applied, non-stringing formulation. Tools and cleans up easily. Cured sealant is mildew resistant.
Do not use on traffic-bearing surfaces. Do not use on extruded polystyrene insulating sheathing (Styrofoam, etc.). Do not use on acrylic skylight glazing surfaces. Do not use in areas where food is processed or stored. Do not use for interior applications. Do no use for potable water applications.
Asphalt shingles, coated steel (Kynar 500 based finishes), concrete, vinyl, steel, and other common roofing substrates.
10 fl. oz. cartridge
Titebond® WeatherMaster™ Metal Roof Sealant is specifically formulated to outperform all other sealant technologies, including VOC solvent, silicones, tripolymers and urethanes. This superior polymer formula provides a weather-tight seal against water, wind, dust and dirt. It offers exceptional adhesion to Kynar™ coated metal materials, along with standard metal, aluminum, steel, galvanized bonderized surfaces, plastics and glass. The product is ideal for use on a wide variety of roofing applications, metal roof, trim, architectural metal siding, aluminum, galvanized steel, galvanized gutters, flashing and downspouts. It also provides unbeatable adhesion to wood, masonry, PVC and most common building materials.
Titebond WeatherMaster Metal Roof Sealant is available in over 50 colors, all of which match today’s popular metal roof and metal siding colors, regardless of material or manufacturer. If touch-ups are necessary, it may be painted* with a water-based (latex-based) paint one hour after application. It extrudes in extreme weather conditions (down to 0°F/-18°C) and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. It will expand and contract with the change of weather and temperature and will not crack. This sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC-compliant.
- Exceeds the requirements of ASTM C920 Type S Grade NS Class 50† Use NT, T, G, A and O
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A
- Meets the requirements of ASTM G155, Surface Flame Spread ASTM E162, and Smoke Generation ASTM E662 (white & colors)
- Meets the requirements of CAN/CGSB-19 13-M87, Classification MCG-2-40-A-N
- USDA approved for use in meat and poultry areas (white & colors)
- Meets the requirements of AAMA 808.3-92 (translucent)
- Titebond WeatherMaster Metal Roof Translucent (#61111) is not paintable
- Titebond WeatherMaster Metal Roof Translucent (#61111) is Class 25
- Titebond WeatherMaster Metal Roof Translucent (#61111) is Classification MCG-2-25-A-N
- Outperforms silicone, tripolymer and urethane sealants
- Adheres to Kynar™ coated metals
- Applies easily in extreme weather conditions
- Excellent adhesion to most common building materials
- Permanently flexible, weather-rtight seal
Above 0°F (-18°C)
-75°F to 300°F (-59°C to 149°C) white & colors, -40°F to 350°F (-40°C to 177°) translucent
Cartridge/caulking gun, bulk/sausage gun
For a 1/4″ bead, approximately 10-15 minutes, depending on temperature and humidity
Surfaces must be cleaned down to the original substrate and free from any material that may prevent adhesion. It is the sole responsibility of the user to thoroughly test any proposed use with all substrates to determine project suitability. To ensure neat sealant lines, mask areas adjacent to joints
Uncured material may be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.* After curing, excess sealant must be cut or scraped away. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions when using solvents.